About Resa Housing
Resa Housing is a service which has been offering since 2002 university accommodation in apartments and rooms in shared apartments in Barcelona (city and province) and Girona to students (undergraduate, Erasmus students, master, phd) and teachers.
Resa Housing offers you a wide range of services that will make your new life as a student a much easier adventure:
Search for accommodation and counselling
- We offer an extensive accommodation offer in flats, rooms in shared flats and home stays, with all the guarantees of quality, safety and hygiene.
- We ensure that our rental apartments and rooms are fully furnished and equipped, with certificate of occupancy and all the utilities (electricity, water, gas ...) working.
- We will go with you to the visits to the accommodation(s) selected, always taking care of you and advising you in a personalized way.
- Online booking system for apartments and rooms through our website.
Support and mediation with landlords
- You do not need bank guarantees or payslip; you just need to be a student or have an internship, researcher or teacher contract in order to rent one of our apartments or rooms.
- We manage the lease, so you do not have to worry about anything.
Making things flexible and easy
- We accept all types of stays starting from one month.
- We offer support by phone, by email, in person at our offices, or through our website.
- As a university service, our fees are very affordable and only paid if you end up contracting an apartment or a room.
- You just need you ID card or passport, and a document attesting that your stay in Barcelona is related to the academic world; i.e. acceptance letter, registration form or internship contract.
- We also offer accommodation in other towns in the province of Barcelona and Girona.
Resa Housing is the head reservation office for Barcelona Centre Universitari. This entity, created by Catalan Universities, provides all information needed to live and study in Barcelona.
Resa Housing is part of RESA (Residencias de Estudiantes S.A.), company which, in addition to this service, manages 30 student halls of residence in Spain, in partnership with several universities and offering nearly 7,000 beds.