1. Owner and party responsible for the Website.
2. Personal data protection.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, and in Law 34/2002 of 11 July of Services of the Internet Society and Electronic Commerce and other applicable standards, the company Residencias de Estudiantes, S.A. (hereinafter, RESA) hereby informs the Users of this Website: www.resahousing.com (hereinafter, Website) of its Policy on privacy and personal data protection, for information collected from the Users of this Website. RESA offers across this Website the possibility of formalizing a temporary booking accommodation in floors or rooms and also the Owners could offer floors in the bag of housing of this Website.
The terms “User” and “Client” are used here to refer to all individuals who access the Website for any reason, and so that they can, freely and voluntarily, decide if they want to provide RESA with their personal data which can be requested for the repeated use of the Website, for doing personal visits of floors or rooms, for formalizing accommodation booking without previous visit via the application form, and for offering Owners floors in the bag of housing of this Website.
1. OWNER AND PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE: www.resa.es.
Residencias de estudiantes, S.L. (RESA)
Address: Paseo de Recoletos nº6 5º 1ª- Madrid 28001
Media address: Calle Vía Augusta nºs 21-23 2º - 08006 Barcelona
Telephone: 93.394.35.00 - Fax: 18.104.22.168 – Resa Housing office: 93.289.00.57
Registry Details: registered in the Trade Registry of Madrid Volume 37.046, Page 153, Sheet no. M-661.710, 1st Registration. Tax Id. Code: B-60.109.188.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION.
By virtue of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, RESA hereby notifies that:
1. The personal data provided by You via the Website owned by RESA, (www.resahousing.com) (hereinafter, the Website), or by email, is incorporated into files owned by the following corporations: Residencias de Estudiantes, S.L., according to the requested or contracted service. The aim of processing the data provided is to manage the relationship with You and hence, carry out the correct management of the services provided via the Website.
2. Likewise, the Owner Companies will process the data to manage queries received from clients and/or users and to carry out the sending of publicity and commercial information, by different means to the same about the company, its activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of diverse nature and via the company's different means of commercial information, and may carry out automatic evaluations, profiling and segmentation of its clients based on the information it has in relation to the same, in order to personalize its dealings with them according to their characteristics and/or needs.
4. You guarantee that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date being responsible for any damage or losses, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of non-compliance with said obligation. In the event of the data provided belonging to a third party, You guarantee that said third party has been informed on the aspects contained in this Policy and has given its authorization for its data to be provided to the Owner Companies for the aforementioned objectives.
5. When personal data is collected via a form, it is necessary that you provide, at least those marked with an asterisk, given that, if you do not provide the data considered necessary, the Owner Companies cannot accept and manage the website service or query made.
6. To express your objection to the aforementioned terms and to exercise the rights to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you can do so by specifying the corresponding request in writing, identifying it with reference "Data Protection", accompanying it with a photocopy of the National Id./Foreign National Id./Passport of the interested party and sending it to: Vía Augusta nºs 21-23 2º 08006 Barcelona.
7. In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 de 11 of July, on Internet Society and E-commerce Services, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communication in the future, from RESA, you can express this desire by sending an email.